top of page
Time is TBD|
Astoria Women's Clinic Opening
Join us for a celebration of our new clinic and preview all the positive changes we will be creating in Calgary!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Calgary, 10325 Bonaventure Dr SE #425, Calgary, AB T2J 7E4, Canada
About the Event
- AWC will be the ONLY non-emergency, comprehensive health care clinic for women, in all of Canada, and will provide care to all women from early reproductive age to post-menopausal ages, specializing in providing trauma-informed care.
- AWC will create awareness for female-related conditions and normalize conversations while simultaneously minimizing symptoms that would normally be dismissed or overlooked.
- AWC will take action with proactive medicine, therefore decreasing the statistics of critical reproductive conditions and diseases in women. Proactive care will include all stages of reproductive health, from monarchy to post-menopause.
- AWC will close the gap in the implicit bias that exists in healthcare.
- AWC will share data and expertise to women that will support them in decision making, and in their every day functionality. Having trauma-informed care as a forefront of our practice will derail compounding inequities that exist in current healthcare data.
bottom of page